• Plan your itinerary in advance. Don’t just drive around. Make a list of homes you want to see.
• If possible, stick to one geographic area. You’ll drive less and see more homes.
• Get a sitter for the kids. Only bring them along for those homes you’re seriously considering purchasing.
• Avoid the temptation of fast food restaurants. Take a healthy snack you can eat in the car.
• Pace yourself. Don’t try to do too much in one day.
House hunting doesn’t have to be a stressful experience. With some planning, you can make it a fun adventure.